“Time Waits For No One”- Renowned Family Coach, Yomi Adewale Gives New Year Advice
Wife of the famous relationship and family minister, Pastor Bisi Adewale has given out what can be best described as the new year advice.
In her new year message which she tagged “Time Waits For No One”, Pastor (Mrs) Yomi Adewale advised everyone not to waste time this year in working on their visions and goals for the year.
Below is her message:
“The journey of Year 2020, the beginning of a new decade has started already. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month and every quarter must deliver expectations from God and humanity. Your life must make impact. Time must be spent wisely and be meaningful.
Don’t wait for when you think everything will be ready by your standards and definitions of convenience and resources. Your inability to sneak your neck out of your comfort zone may set you up for “doing nothing” all through the year.
Please, start from where you are now. Pray those fervent and specific prayers to get clear direction and instructions.
– Take those steps to achieve your vision and actualize your goals
– Pick up that challenge, you call do all things through Christ who strengthens you
– Make those moves, don’t wait for big platforms, while not start with that growing audience
– Do something about those relationships that keep you stagnant and retrogressive.
– Stop that attitude that has sent valuable people and helpers away from you.
– Resuscitate your family prayer altar that is dead
– Bring back that deliberate parenting style of raising your children
– Start that little kindness and forgiveness that will help you connect afresh to your spouse and make your marriage work.
– Start preparing yourself by building up capacity that will be necessary and needed when opportunities come.
– Discuss that matter with your mentor or coach to get unquantifiable support for the journey.
– Forgive that fellow because you may need him or her in the course of the year while running the race of destiny.
– Enrol for that program and course that will enhance your profile and change the cause of your life.
– Review that process and project to know what next.
– Work on those evaluation points raised as areas of improvement for you in the office
– Read those important books or materials that will aid the journey.
– Write that book, the world is waiting for it.
– Start that business, stop procrastinating.
– Kick-start that ministry or God-given assignment before it’s too late.
The year has begun. The journey of a new decade has started. Time waits for no man.
Take that GIANT STEP BY FAITH. Launch out by HIS GRACE. GOD is ever ready to help you, Allow Him.
Please start your journey of destiny early, begin to work out the vision now, don’t delay further
God bless you.
Ⓒ Yomi Adewale”
Pastor (Mrs) Yomi Adewale is a child of God, terrific wife of a godly man, a mother, marriage counsellor, teacher of the word, a senior lecturer and Director of studies at college of marriage success. She is also the Vice President of Family Booster Ministries International.
Co-coordinator of TERRIFIC WIVES’ SUMMIT and Executive Women Fellowship.
She is the Author of the book titled “The making of a great wife” and many other books she co-authored with her husband.
Yomi is a Fellow of The Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (ICAN) .She is also a Fellow of Chartered Institute Of Taxation Of Nigeria (CITN), she has over 10 years’ experience garnered from two of the known big four in the world, she has depth knowledge in the area of Accounting, Nigerian and International Taxes and Payroll Solutions, currently she is the CEO of PIC Consulting.
Yomi is happily married to Bisi Adewale: a renowned marriage counselor and family minister. They are blessed with Godly children and live in Lagos, Nigeria.