The outbreak of monkeypox disease ravaging presently in Nigeria has caused quite alot of mixed reactions, and just as you know our people are gifted with ideas solutions.
Yes we were able to deliver to you some pieces of information which we think will be helpful.
Here are 6 things to do in order to avoid the communicable disease, monkeypox.
1. Avoid eating monkey banana
2. Be careful when crossing monkey bridge,( don’t cross if you love your life)
3. For those of you that have monkey jacket, burn it immediately (you shouldn’t be wearing stuff like this, not in this season)
4. For football lovers, avoid playing monkey post.. It’s dangerous
5. Stop drinking monkey tail or coscorin ( all these drinks despite being alcoholic, are still not good for you)
Give monkey their space abeg.
6. Kindly avoid that davido song banana fall on u cause monkey loves banana
Remember we care so much about your well-being and that of the family and it has always been our desire to see you in good health. So watch out for these.