A facebook user, Emmanuel Ukachukwu have taken to his facebook wall to celebrate how he and his family were saved from food poisoning, after their goat ate the same poisoned food substance and died.
Ukachukwu who was just too excited explained that his sister left a pap she just milled outside the house after she couldn’t get the key to open the door.
However, on her return with other members of the family, late in the night, a portion of the pap that fell to the ground was given to their goat on Saturday, December 16.
To their greatest surprise, the goat fed with pap had died the following morning, December 17.
Below is what he shared on Facebook;
I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she’s not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on Sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.