WHAT LOVE MAKING MEANS TO YOUR HUSBAND
“Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.” SOS 4:16b
The way your man sees sex, is quite different from your perception of sex. It means much more to your husband than to you. He is passionate about it and might even be “crazy” about it. Sex affects the way every man reasons. Once you understand the importance of sex to your man, I am sure you will be able to go all out to satisfy him.
- It Brings Him to a State of Rest. Have you ever noticed your man’s countenance after you might have given him a good dose of ingenuity and generosity of your body in the bedroom? Have you ever observed that he usually feels fulfilled and at rest after a good performance in bed? Great sex is good for your husband; it takes his body to its state of rest.
- It Boosts His Self-Confidence. Many men who find it difficult to have or sustain an erection think they are not “men enough” in their own eyes; hence, they have a bad self-image. On the other hand, a sexually satisfied man develops self-confidence. Sex fulfils his manhood, makes him feel good about himself and makes him appreciate himself as a man. A group of young men were presented with two options to choose from. To be amputated in one hand and leg or to die? They all answered that they preferred to be amputated than to die. Then they were asked if they’d rather die than become impotent. Almost 90% of them preferred to die than become impotent. That is the level of importance men attach to their sexuality. This elucidates the reason your man is “unnecessarily” angry when you deny him sex.
- It Brings the Best Out of Him. Do you want to see the best in your man? If yes, give him good sex regularly and see how he will respond to you with love, care and admiration. On the other hand, if you want the worst of him, deny him sex and see the animal in your man.
- It Culminates in a Better Marriage. A sexually satisfied man is likely going to be a loving husband, which results in an intimate marriage full of love and peace. Some unexplainable behaviours of your man can be traced to the bedroom. Likewise, unusual care and display of great affection can also be traced to sexual fulfillment.
- Creates a Bond Between a Man and his Wife. The outcome of a vibrant sex life is a good married life. It brings a man closer to his wife, enhances good communication and culminates in togetherness, oneness, fondness and unity among couples.
- Provides Life’s Most Exciting Experience. Words are insufficient to describe how your husband feels when he encounters you in a fulfilling way. Sex arouses great commitment and physical explosion. His body system is renewed; his focus is shifted from his business or career to you.Every gland and organ in his body seems to approach a climax, as he holds you tightly, speaks in esoteric languages, shouts, praises you and moans. This precipitates a great transfer of himself into you. He feels like he is enveloped in your body as he releases a powerful dose of semen into your “honey pot”. He can hardly describe his experience, all he can say is “I enjoyed it”. He is only permitted to share this experience with you, and you must be ready to give him your all. Never allow him to look elsewhere for it because such an action can be disastrous.
- Helps Him in His Career and Business. A sexually fulfilled man at home will be bold enough to face the challenges of the world. He believes in himself, sees himself as a victorious man, and conjectures that if he can “conquer” his wife, he can surmount any obstacle. A sexually satisfied man is focused; he looks forward to returning home, to get the most of his wife. A sexually dissatisfied man may find it difficult to concentrate at work. Some may foolishly search for fulfillment from other women, ultimately jeopardizing their marriages, businesses and lives.According to Tim and Beverly Lahaye in their book “The Aims of Marriage”, “A sexually frustrated man has a hard time concentrating. He is prone to being edgy and finds it difficult to retain lasting goals. In contrast, the truly satisfied husband refuses to waste his business day on trivial things. He wants each moment to count so he can get home to his wife and family who will give his life real purpose and meaning”.
- Helps Him to be Faithful to His Marriage Vow. A sexually satisfied husband hardly looks outside for sex. If a woman is ingenious enough to give her best to her man and “milk” the best out of him, the man will be too satisfied to think of any other woman. More than 80% of men caught in infidelity claimed they experienced “sexual dryness” at home.A man once said, “It is difficult for a man to look outside when his sexual dreams are fulfilled at home as no man will steal pop corn outside after a sumptuous meal of fried rice at home”.
- It Satisfies His Sex Drive. The male species of animals are generally sexually more active than their female counterparts. Men are more active and stronger than women. This does not mean that women do not have a strong sex drive, far from it, but the sex drive of a woman tends to be periodic, while that of a man is almost continuous.
- It Gives Him Absolute Joy. Through the excitement derived from sex, your man gets joy and happiness. There is no man, who does not enjoy sex or who is not passionate about it, except he is an eunuch.
With the knowledge of what good sex does to you as a wife, it is pertinent you learn how to loosen your panties and unlock your skirt for your husband a little. Let him enjoy you and have a feel of his love for you. Never allow him to think of any other woman, tell him you are enough for him. Show him you are more than capable to satisfy all his bedroom desires.
This article was taken from the book: Secret of an Irresistible wife. To get this book, you can call 08056457013 or order directly from www.familybooster.com