How to prepare your healthy home-made Zobo drink
Zobo is a really healthy drink that you can create at home quickly and easily. Zobo drink is good for people of all ages because it is all-natural and contains no preservatives.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING ZOBO DRINK:
The number of ingredients you need to make your zobo is determined by how much you want to make.
· Hibiscus leaves
· Sugar or flavour or honey according to your choice
HOW TO PREPARE ZOBO
- Wash the hibiscus leaves thoroughly.
- Pour the contents of your cooking pot into it.
- Before peeling, thoroughly wash the fruits you wish to utilize.
- Separately peel the pineapple, grape, and lemon (make use of the fruit you like)
- Peel the ginger’s body and wash it.
- In a pot of hibiscus leaves, grate the ginger.
- Dice the fruits and pour them into the hibiscus-leaf container.
- Pour the appropriate amount of water-based on the quantity of your ingredient and the amount you desire. Avoid pouring too much water to prevent the mixture from becoming watery.
- Place your pot on the stove for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After cooking, strain the juice from the pot’s contents.
- Allow time for it to cool.
- Add as much sugar or flavour as you’d like.
You can enjoy your zobo with almost any type of cuisine, especially snacks. To get the most out of your cocktail, serve it chilled.
Kindly follow us on: