How to make a homemade mask to do away with blackheads
Have you heard about the benefits that activated charcoal can bring to our skin? Then it’s time to know the promises of this plant-based substance that promotes a deep cleansing of the complexion.
Activated carbon is a special variation of coal. It is produced when some types of wood, cork or coconut shells are burned at high temperatures (from 800 to 1000 degrees Celsius) and with low oxygen concentration.
In our skin, activated charcoal is able to absorb makeup residues, particles of pollution, dead cells and oiliness, in addition to having a slightly abrasive function, leaving the skin more soft.
The ingredients of this mask are very simple and it is possible that you have everyone in your home, except activated charcoal, which can be found in pharmacies. Write down the material you will need:
2 tablespoons whole milk
2 tablets of activated charcoal
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon white glue
Now, let’s take a step-by-step look at how to make and apply the mask. The process is quite easy:
1. Crush the activated charcoal tablets into a container and mix them in the milk
2. Add the tablespoon of unflavored gelatin
3. Add the tablespoon of glue (does not need to be too full
4. Mix everything together and bring to the microwave for 30 seconds.
5. With the aid of a brush, spread the mixture throughout the nose and other areas with blackheads
6. Wait a few minutes for the mask to dry.
7. Remove the mask with your fingers (it comes out whole) and you are done!
One tip: as the mask yields a lot, you can make half of the recipe or else share with your friends not to throw product away.
After removing the mask, you should do your skin cleansing normally, taking the time to moisturize the area. The result will be a very soft, smooth skin and free of blackheads.
Follow us on Facebook – Dailyfamily.ng, Twitter – @DailyfamilyNG and Instagram @dailyfamilyng for more updates.