Sex is a crucial component of every marriage that couples cannot afford if they want to have a more fruitful marriage. As the years pass by, you should improve your intimate relationship. The fact that you know each other’s likes, dislikes, habits, and preferences makes your partner’s sex more pleasing.
Building and preserving your partner’s good sex life requires time and effort for both of you. These are the ingredients that can help you to maintain your close connection by accepting each other’s shortcomings and hardships, date nights, fun, and fun, love, physical attraction, productive and meaningful communication, etc.
There is no reason why you can’t have an active and healthy sex life for many, many years. Here are ways you can have a Healthy Married sex life:
- Communication: In a marital relationship communication is the key to healthy and active sexual life, so you can talk again. Chatting about shallow things can be fun, but remember to go deeper to get intimate.In addition, make sure you regularly share your innermost thoughts and feelings. Sexual intimacy is an ongoing discovery process. True intimacy is one thing that can make sex great through communication.
- Share Desires and Expectations: Talk openly and share your sexual desires. Be open and honest about what you want. You don’t want to use this time to be critical of your partner; just assert what you want in the bedroom and what makes you feel good.
Talk with one another about your expectations concerning lovemaking. False or unmet expectations can hurt your marriage. If your expectations are not being met by your partner, communicate this tactfully and sensitively.
- Make a Plan: When things get busy and timetables are hectic, it can be important to plan sexual meetings. Some people may find planning unwanted, but everything depends on how you look at it. You can make plans as spontaneous as spontaneous sex.
- Initiate Sex More Often: Don’t expect your spouse to be the only one in your marriage who is responsible for romance. You both need to take responsibility for having an intimate and successful relationship. Here are a few ideas to help you initiate sex more often.
Hold hands and show affection: Women particularly need to feel loved and connected in order to have the desire for sex.
Make time for intimate acts: Something as simple as a long embrace, kiss, hand or foot massage can help you connect and build intimacy and signal to your partner that you’re in the mood.
Plan date nights and other novel activities together and be open to trying new things.
- Take Good Care of Yourself: A healthy sex life crosses your physical, affective, and mental health overall. There is a greater likelihood of people who feel happy, healthy, and positive.You will also have more energy for any activity if you regularly practice and eat a nutritious diet. If you stay fit, your flexibility and self-esteem will also be enhanced.
There is some evidence that a single bout of exercise can help make sex more pleasurable, stimulating both short- and long-term arousal in women by driving increases in hormones as well as sympathetic nervous system activity.
- Seek Help When Needed
If you and your partner are having trouble building and maintaining a fulfilling sex life, you may need to seek help from a trained professional who can help you take steps to resolve the issue.
Talk to a doctor. If medical issues like erectile dysfunction (ED) or vaginal dryness are interfering with your sex life, a medical professional can prescribe appropriate treatment.
Seek counseling: Marriage counseling (also called couples therapy) can be very effective for opening the lines of communication between you and your spouse and figuring out strategies for improving sex and intimacy.
Reach out to a sex therapist. Sex therapy is a form of talk therapy, not hands-on therapy, that is used to help individuals and couples address sexual problems.
Working with a sex therapist, alone or together, can help you explore any emotional or relationship issues that might be affecting your sex life.