We have been saying it for a while now that Nigeria cannot be divided and some people are saying something else. We wonder what it will be like if some section of the country leaves Nigeria for somewhere else.
Well, that is not the issue for today. What we have for you today are 9 things you will only find in Nigeria and nowhere else in the world.
Read gently and thank us later.
- It is only in Nigeria you get to see fish inside “MEAT PIE”
- It is only in Naija that you come to the banking hall with your pen and never go back home with it.
- It is only in Nigeria you will get to see customers counting their money after withdrawal from the ATM (Reason being that, everyone is a suspect, ATM inclusive)
- It is only in Nigeria you get to see a friend packing his or her belongings and you still ask such person a funny question like, ‘you don dey go abi? No, he go sleep.
- It is only in Nigeria that a PHCN official will power his residence with a giant Mikano™ generator.
- It is only in Nigeria that Drivers will horn sporadically at Traffic light to change from Red to Green
- It is only in a Nigerian Pharmacy you see puff puff, Saint Louis sugar, recharge card tissue paper biscuits etc replacing medicine. (There is God)
- It is only in Nigeria you will get to see a man selling a book titled “7 quick ways to make enough money in 31 days” And yet this man’s children were sent home for their tuition fees (When will all these end?)
- It is only in Nigeria that you will see someone using the latest Iphone8 (which reportedly cost $795 approximately N250,425) and yet his mum still sells roasted corn at the junction with no shed to cover her even when rain falls.
We can bet it with you that you hardly will hear or see any of this anywhere else in the world. What you can’t find in Nigeria can never be found anywhere in the world.
It will be a stingy act if you really enjoyed this and failed to share with your friends. Please let them know this as well.
Do have a splendid weekend