9 Things That May Destroy Your Marriage In Haste
Marriages don’t crash accidentally, it does so gradually when negative particles settle down into it. Many couples that want better marriage end up in a bad marriage because they failed to identify these 9 things that may destroy marriage in haste.
- Olympic Spirit. This is the spirit of competition that makes you see each other as rivals instead of companions. Matt. 12:25
- Secrecy. Being secretive, hiding some vital information from one’s spouse will not give room for closeness in any marriage. Romans 2:16
- Hatred. You can’t hate your spouse and be close to him or her.
- Ineffective communication. You can’t make music without sound; similarly, you can’t make a good marriage without talking. Proverbs 13:2
- Failure to spend time together. You can’t bond in your marriage without spending time together. Busyness is known to be one major thing that destroys marriage.
6.Third party. If you allow other people to be in charge of your marriage, they will make a mess of it.
- Unforgiveness. You can’t be close to somebody with whom you are very bitter. It is not possible. Failure to forgive and let go is the major thing that makes marriage difficult.
- Stopping the chase. Once you stop doing those things that brought you together, fail to win each other, but instead, you do things that hurt each other, bonding will become impossible.
- Taking each other for granted. You stop honouring each other or celebrating each other. When couples remove courtesy and begin to take each other for granted, it will make their home difficult.