7 Qualities Of A Super Wife
A super wife is not known by her clothes it is by her unique character. That is why the Bible says “The heart of her husband safely trust in her so that he shall have no need of spoil”. (Proverbs 31:11). Her qualities are recognized by her husband and children and she is well celebrated. “Her children arise up and call her blessed, her husband also and he praiseth her”. (Proverbs 31:28).
For a woman to be known as a great wife, the following traits must be evident in her:
- God-fearing. (Proverbs 31:30). The fear of the Lord is the first quality of a great woman. They fear God and celebrate His faithfulness. Sin is not a part of their lives. They live for God and live in God, Holiness is their lifestyle and godliness is another character.
- They are wise. She is wise and smart; she knows what to do and how to do it. “The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish pulls it down with her hands”. (Proverbs 14:1)She is fashionable. She does not dress immorally but godly, neatly, smartly, lovely and beautiful in anything she wears.
- Good Communicator. “She openeth her mouth with wisdom and in her tongue is the law of kindness”. (Proverbs 31:36). Great wives are known for their wise communication skills. They do not nag. They are not talkative, abusive or sin with their mouths. They speak sweet words to win their husbands and their in-laws.
- Respectful. “Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband”. (Ephesians 5:33). They reverence their husbands and honour them as the head of the family.
- Industrious. She is creative and industrious. A diligent woman and goal-getter. “She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies sashes for the merchants.” (Proverbs 31:24).
- Home manager. She is a wife with a difference. She knows how to manage the home affairs in the best way. She manages her in-laws rightly and takes care of the home in her husband’s absence. She manages money, her children, maids, etc very well to the glory of God. “She watches over the ways of her household And does not eat the bread of idleness” (Proverbs 31:27)
- She is romantic. She knows that it takes more than culinary arts to be a great wife. She must also be good in the bedroom. So she is a very good bedroom performer with her husband, such that she shields him from the influence of strange women. (Song of Solomon 2:3)