7 amazing words you can use to make a woman feel sexy
Do you want to tell a woman she’s attractive without being too obvious or repetitive? This is the article you’ve been searching for.
It becomes tiresome to constantly remind a lady that she is attractive.
Remember that time she wore that revealingly low-necked dress? You referred to her as sexy.
On the day she wore that gorgeous denim and was all colors of hot, you also called her sexy.
You’ve also used the word in a variety of different contexts. After a time, it becomes exhausting.
Women are influenced by what they hear, and if you want your flirting with her to improve, you need to move away from giving the same praise all the time.
When you see that gorgeous girl you’ve been crushing on and you’re at a loss for words to describe her, simply because she never ceases to amaze you, here are some additional adjectives to consider.
1. Tell her she’s irresistible. After all, doesn’t her very presence simply pull you in?
2. Inform her that she is enticing. It’s not only about her curves and her figure; there’s something about the whole package, the entirety of her femininity, that completely captivates your attention.
3. If you sense her sensuality pulling and enticing you to her, tell her she’s appealing. This isn’t as simple as simply stating that she is attractive.
4. When the flirting goes very deep and it’s only a matter of time until you both seal the deal, call her sensual.
Calling her this sends the message that you don’t think she’s sexy merely for the purpose of being attractive. You think she’s sexy, and you’d do anything to figure out why.
5. Call her fascinating. This is another word that indicates that she is seductive to you in addition to her attractive physical characteristics. There’s a lot more to it than that.
6. Call her ravishing. This means that the sexiness will be at least three times stronger.
7. Call her charming. if her sexiness has you mesmerized. Enchanting works well here as well.