5 Area Every woman Must Focus To Be Outstanding in 2018
-By Bisi Adewale
The life of a woman involve so many things, but I will focus on five
important areas here that a woman must handle wisely if she must enjoy
and be outstanding in 2018, they are:
- WHO SHE SERVE
your relationship with God as a woman is very important to the extent that it
determines how your life will be now and how it will be in the future
“Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the
Lord, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let
her own works praise her in the gates” (Proverbs 31:30, 31)
What to do
– Surrender your totality to God. Stop struggling your life with God,
follow the path of righteousness.
– Serve God and don’t be useless in His house, get busy for the Lord, be a
worker in the house of God, be a good example for your children.
– Be a covenant practitioner: preach the gospel, be a tithe payer, give
– Be prayerful, be a student of the Bible, fast often and live holy life.
- WHO SHE IS
Your relationship with yourself is also important, if you don’t love your
Person, you can never maximize your life.
What to do
Change what you say about yourself.
Change your belief about yourself
Develop a better character (character like humility, diligence, meekness,
Deal with worry, fear, anxiety, depression, anger, etc.
Take time to rest and relax, live a balanced life.
Let there be work-life balance.
Live a life of praise of God, don’t complain.
Dress better to give glory to God. “She maketh herself coverings of
tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple”. (Proverbs 31:22).
– Avoid extreme positive dressing such as dirtiness, color riot,
unfashionable dresses, etc.
– Avoid negative dressing: see-through dresses, cloth that exposes
cleavage, tight dresses that exposes curves and part that are called
private, cloths that allows your under wears and buttocks to be seen at the
- HOW SHE RAISED HER CHILDREN
The way a woman raised her children will also be path of how her life will
be in the future
Three ways people raise children
Child breeding: This is the way animals raise their own children without
provision, planning and care. All they do is breeding, that is what some
parent do too.
Child rearing: This is the way people raised animals they want to kill, eat
or sell. There will be provision, but no training, focus, plan, prayer.
That is the same way some women are raising their own children, they pay
school fees but they have no time to train their children; no vision, no
teaching, no prayer; it is about rearing.
Child training: This is the biblical injunction to raise Godly children
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will
not depart from it”. (Proverbs 22:6). This involve- teaching, leading,
mentoring, loving, praying, commanding, caring, providing until Christ is
formed in the child. This is the way to raise your children, the question is,
are you a breeder, rearer or trainer? Breeder and rearer will regret; only
trainer will be very happy tomorrow. Be a trainer. (Proverbs 22:6)
- WHAT SHE DOES
The career, profession or vocation of a woman is very important to her life
“She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff”.
What to Do
- Have a Purpose: know what you are born to do and be
- Develop yourself for your purpose
- Pursue your purpose. Never be a liability.
- Be diligent, don't ever be lazy.
- Pursue excellence in your purpose
- WHO SHE MARRIED
Apart from relationship with God, no other person can so affect the life of a
woman like the person she married. Marriage can make or mar the life of a
woman that is why every woman should take her marriage very serious.
What to do:
1.Choose your marriage partner carefully.
- Deal with anti- marriage characters.
- Be excellent domestically: be a great cook and home maker. (Proverb
- Develop deep knowledge about marriage and family life to handle in-
laws, children, money.
“Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it
down with her hands”. (Proverbs 14:1)
- Learn what it takes to handle a man you married as a friend, lover,
husband, leader, father, brother and joint heirs with Christ.