A love relationship is so fragile that words of mouth can bring it to an end without struggle no matter how strong it is.
Many divorce cases wouldn’t have been if words were said cautiously and lovingly.
To stop most marriage issues and to make your marriage last, there are 32 things you must never say to your husband. These secrets are written by Bisi Adewale in his classic book: UNDERSTANDING MARRIAGE LANGUAGES which you can DOWNLOAD FREE HERE but I will share 5 with you in this article.
1. I Regret Marrying You: This is a bitter pill which no husband can swallow. No matter how angry you are, never say this to your husband. When you say this to your husband, he will withdraw totally from you and embrace another lady.
2. Your Friend Is Better Than You: Such a statement will make him lose his trust for you thereby suspecting that you are having an affair with his friend.
3. I Dare You To Marry Another Wife: To a man, this means that he is not a man if he can’t do it. You will later regret it if he eventually marries another wife.
Use your mouth rightly and never use your mouth to destroy your marriage
4. Beat Me If You Can: It is suicidal to dare a man to beat you. He may beat you, inflict injuries on your body and at times it can lead to murder. If you can’t say something positive, padlock your mouth.
5. I Hate Your Mother: No man whose mother you hate will love you. Never hate your Mother-in-law. Demonstrate love to her because you will soon become a mother-in-law too.
Make your marriage last, use your mouth wisely.